Non-metallic expansion joints are also called "non-metallic compensators." Non-metallic expansion joints are used as flexible connection elements in piping systems. According to their appearance, they can be divided into rectangular non-metallic expansion joints, circular non-metallic expansion joints, and special-shaped non-metallic expansion joints. Wait.
Features of non-metallic expansion joints:
1. More compensation directions: It can compensate for multiple directions such as axial, lateral, and angular.
2. Effective compensation for installation errors: System errors will inevitably occur in the pipeline connection process, and non-metallic expansion can effectively compensate for this in terms of energy saving.
3. Noise reduction and vibration reduction: The fiber fabric itself has the function of sound absorption and shock absorption, which can effectively reduce the noise and vibration of the machine and pipeline, and optimize the working environment.
4. No reverse thrust: It can simplify the design, avoid the use of supports, and save a lot of materials and labor costs for users.
The following points should be paid attention to when installing the non-metallic expansion joint:
1, flange connection, flange should be placed between the sealing gasket in line with the use of medium and design temperature requirements.Note that the direction mark of the guide tube is consistent with the flow direction of the medium.
2. If you need to pre-stretch or pre-compress, you can pre-stretch or pre-compress by adjusting the nut on the transport tie rod. The non-metal compensator for transverse pre-bias should be fixed at one end, suspended at the other end, and then sent to the positioning nut on the transport tie rod, and fixed after the interface is adjusted in place.
3. During the entire installation process, attention should be paid to the protection of non-metallic skin to prevent welding sparks, welding splashes, falling objects and other damage to the skin surface.
The inspection schedule should be made according to the operating parameters and environmental conditions of the non-metallic expansion joint system.Periodic inspection shall be carried out during the use of non-metallic expansion joints.